Friday, June 13, 2008

New Day



So I got my haircut! yay


I wasnt to wild about it at first,but I got use to it.


I asked for bangs like this

<-----
And got this
<------
I like it thou. Better than those sideswept bangs that always got in my eye. Ahh they were annoying!
I went to go volunteer today. It was fun gave me something to do..
My little cousin Katie is coming this week or next week so Im stoked about that. Im gonna teach her how to sew :]
She has to learn someday so I might as well show her. She is 7 I think...Im not sure but she isnt gonna be touching the needles lol. Dont trust her THAT much. We are probably gonna make a pillow or something.
Well I know this isnt that interesting but my life is going pretty well.
Blog Later :]
Currently Listening too- Pork and Beans-Weezer. I can name everyone in that video. So exciting!

No comments: