Friday, June 13, 2008

AHH!!


I just realized it was Friday the 13th.. Pretty Scary........Lol
Just a fact- "Friday 13th is unlucky for some. The risk of hospital admission as a result of a transport accident may be increased by as much as 52 percent. Staying at home is recommended." -http://urbanlegends.about.com/cs/historical/a/friday_the_13th.htm
Paraskevidekatriaphobics — people afflicted with a morbid, irrational fear of Friday the 13th
Well I know I cant pronouce that word my god!
LEGEND HAS IT: If 13 people sit down to dinner together, all will die within the year. The Turks so disliked the number 13 that it was practically expunged from their vocabulary (Brewer, 1894). Many cities do not have a 13th Street or a 13th Avenue. Many buildings don't have a 13th floor. If you have 13 letters in your name, you will have the devil's luck (Jack the Ripper, Charles Manson, Jeffrey Dahmer, Theodore Bundy and Albert De Salvo all have 13 letters in their names). There are 13 witches in a coven.
LEGEND HAS IT: Never change your bed on Friday; it will bring bad dreams. Don't start a trip on Friday or you will have misfortune. If you cut your nails on Friday, you cut them for sorrow.
Ahh I just cut my nails....
Well just some info. All info came from the site I posted.
Happy Friday the 13th!

No comments: